The Pentwater Township Library is a vital community resource committed to enriching, enlightening, and inspiring everyone through innovative approaches and dynamic community partnerships.
- The Pentwater Township Library is no longer accepting donations of books, puzzles, or movies.
- Teen Summer Read: Grade 6-12 Begins June 1st: Read 200 pages and collect a certificate for one of our downtown businesses.
- For our Younger Children: Storybook Village is teaming up with Pentwater Library to present: On Your Mark, Get Set…Read! Summer Reading program begins June 21st. Preschool–Grade2 Tuesday @ 10:00 AM & Grade 3-% Wednesday @ 10:00 AM
- Tim Caldwell: Tales of a Reluctant Soldier, Readings from The Chaplain’s Assistant–God, Country, and Vietnam, Wednesday, June 22–7:00 PM at the Library
- Karen West & Susan Ford-West: Photographic Journey: Route 66 and the National Parks, Wednesday, July 13–7:00 PM Centenary United Methodist Church
- Astute Artistry School for Film Production: Special Effects Face Painting for Students 6-12th Grade: Thursday, July 21: 1-3:30 PM at the Library
- The Adams Family-Concert: Sunday, July 24: 7:00 PM at Centenary United Methodist Church
- Wes Adamson: Life is a Cereal Box: Wednesday, August 10–7:00 PM at the Library.
- Joyce Henricks: Aged to Perfection: TBA-7:00 PM at the Library
- Rock Climbing: come Hang with Us for a fun time: Tuesday, August 2: 10AM-2PM at the Library
- Jeanie B!: Keep on Rockin Children’s Program: Thursday, August 4: 10:30-11:30 AM.
- Story and Sing-a-Long with Dianne Baker: Tuesday, August 9th: 10:00 AM at the Library
- Story Time with The book Fairies(Ellen Lightle & Val McHugh) Tuesday, August 16th: 10:00 AM at the Library
- Storybook Village with Barbara Sims: Tuesday, August 23rd: 10:00 AM at the Library
- Join us for Preschool Story times Tuesdays and Fridays at 11:00 a.m.
- Card Craft Night Monday, June 20th, July 18th, and August 15th @ 6:30 P.M. $7 for cost of materials payable in advance or at the door. Call to reserve your spot.
- An avid iPad Lovers group meets at the library every last Tuesday of the month at 1:00 p.m. to share tips and tricks. Whether you’re new to iPads or have owned one for years this is the group for you.